About our Ingredients:
• Avocado Oil - Known to be a great moisturizer for dry, brittle, and damaged hair. Easily absorbs into the hair and scalp. It contains vitamins A, B, D, E, amino acids, protein, copper, iron, magnesium, and calcium all of which are nutrients beneficial for nourishment and hair growth
• Almond Oil - Contains vitamins E, D, A, and B as well as copper, zinc, and protein all of which is beneficial to the contribution of healthy hair growth and moisturizing properties. Locks in moisture making her less brittle
• Jojoba Oil - Its composition is similar to sebum, the body's natural oil produced by our sebaceous glands. A main benefit of Jojoba is its ability to rid crusted sebum build-up on the scalp which can cause hair breakage and follicle blockage and in turn, hair loss. It aids in reducing hair loss, caused by factors like scalp dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
• Bhringraj- A miraculous herb in Ayurvedic medicine known to prevent hair loss and promote faster hair growth
• Amla- Ayurvedic herb that controls hair loss by stimulating hair follicles and promoting hair growth, regular use provides nourishment to the hair. Prevents scalp infections, controls dandruff and premature greying. High in Vitamin C and antioxidants.
• Methi- Herb used in Ayurvedic medicine as a medicinal plant and beauty treatment to re-grow hair and for fighting dandruff and scalp conditions.
• MSM (sulfur) - Reverses hair loss, thickens hair, improves health and strength. MSM is beneficial to hair growth and strength due to its role in synthesizing components such as collagen (for thickness) and keratin ( for shine). It revitalizes inactive hair follicles by increasing scalp circulation, removes toxins, and assist other nutrients like Biotin to assist in building strong healthy hair.
• Biotin - One of the many B vitamins, strengthens both the hair shafts and hair follicles where hair is produced. Hair treated with biotin becomes stronger and less prone to breakage and split ends.
• Clementine Oil - Enriched with Vitamin C; Vitamin C applied topically stimulates the production of collagen helping to strengthen hair. Clementine oil is a very light gentle oil perfect for sensitive skin and helps to balance natural skin oils.
**Avoid use of our products if you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients. Some may be sensitive to sulfur (MSM). We suggest a skin sensitivity test be performed prior to use if any uncertainty of an allergy exist. Some herbs and essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy and other conditions. Please check with your physician prior to use for any uncertainty.