Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Embilica Officinalis (Bringraj) Herb, Eclipta Alba (Amla) Herb, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM sulfur), Biotin.
About Our Ingredients:
• Coconut Oil - Known to be the 1st plant oil ever used by mankind, derived from mature fruit of coconut trees. Stimulates hair growth getting deep into the follicles, promotes scalp health, moisturizes dry hair adding luster shine and softness, and prevents hair breakage and split ends contributing to hair length.
• Olive Oil - Improves elasticity and strength, contains anti-inflammatory properties that promote scalp health and prevents dandruff, contains an antioxidant important for hair growth
• Jojoba Oil - Its composition is similar to sebum, the body's natural oil produced by our sebaceous glands. A main benefit of Jojoba is its ability to rid crusted sebum build-up on the scalp which can cause hair breakage and follicle blockage and in turn, hair loss. It aids in reducing hair loss, caused by factors like scalp dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
• Bhringraj- A miraculous herb in Ayurvedic medicine known to prevent hair loss and promote faster hair growth
• Amla- Ayurvedic herb that controls hair loss by stimulating hair follicles and promoting hair growth, regular use provides nourishment to the hair. Prevents scalp infections, controls dandruff and premature greying. High in Vitamin C and antioxidants.
• Rosemary Oil - Its distilled from the leaves of the herb Rosemary, stimulates cell division and dilates blood vessels, and in turn, stimulates hair follicles into producing new hair growth.
• Lavender Oil - Controls Alopecia (hair loss), is an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and inhibits bacteria. Promotes new hair growth and overall improvement of hair health.
• MSM (sulfur) - Reverses hair loss, thickens hair, improves health and strength. MSM is beneficial to hair growth and strength due to its role in synthesizing components such as collagen (for thickness) and keratin ( for shine). It revitalizes inactive hair follicles by increasing scalp circulation, removes toxins, and assist other nutrients like Biotin to assist in building strong healthy hair.
• Biotin - One of the many B vitamins, strengthens both the hair shafts and hair follicles where hair is produced. Hair treated with biotin becomes stronger and less prone to breakage and split ends.
**Avoid use of our products if you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients. Some may be sensitive to sulfur (MSM). We suggest a skin sensitivity test be performed prior to use if any uncertainty of an allergy exist. Some herbs and essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy and other conditions. Please check with your physician prior to use for any uncertainty.